Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 ขาย หูฟัง Superlux HD681 Fullsize เสียงดี เบสแน่น สุดคุ้มค่าสำหรับนักฟังเพลง

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » ห้องซื้อขาย มือถือ แท็บเล็ต อุปกรณ์ไอที มือถือมือสอง
ตอบ: 1 / เข้าชม: 5954
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 21 Jun 2012
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : ขาย หูฟัง Superlux HD681 Fullsize เสียงดี เบสแน่น สุดคุ้มค่าสำหรับนักฟังเพลง
วันที่โพสท์ : 21 Jun 2012 15:11  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

ขาย หูฟัง Superlux HD681 เสียงดี เบสแน่น สุดยอดความคุ้มค่าสำหรับนักฟังเพลง

เบสแน่น กระหึ่ม ลงลึก รายละเอียดดีชัดเจนมาก ครบเครื่องสำหรับทุกแนวเพลง
ที่สุดแห่งความคุ้มสำหรับผู้เริ่มต้นจริงจังในการฟังเพลง
สุดยอดสำหรับเพลงประเภท Pop Rock และเพลงทั่วๆไป

ราคาปกติ 1,100 บาท

ราคาพิเศษ 990 บาท
ค่าจัดส่ง แบบไปรษณีย์ลงทะเบียน 50 บาท
ค่าจัดส่ง แบบEMS 80 บาท

สั่งซื้อได้ที่ yoknipas@gmail.com
เยี่ยมชมสินค้าอื่นบนเว็บของเราได้ที่ http://www.indygadget.com

แฟนเพจ http://www.facebook.com/indygadget

Specifications
Type: Dynamic, Semi-open
Driver: 50mm, neodymium
Sensitivity: 98dB SPL (1mW)
Frequency Response: 10-30,000Hz
Maximum Power: 300 mW
Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms (copper-coated aluminum wire)
Earpad: leather
Cable: 2.5-meter (8.2 ft.) straight, single-sided
Connectors: Screw-on gold plated stereo mini plug
Headphone Caliper Pressure: Approx. 3.5N
Net Weight: 276g(9.75 oz)

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุดโดย yoknipas เมื่อวันที่ 28 Apr 2013 14:42; ทั้งหมด 2 ครั้ง
yoknipas
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 21 Jun 2012
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : Re: ขาย หูฟัง Superlux HD681 Fullsize เสียงดี สุดคุ้มค่าสำหรับนักฟังเพลง
วันที่โพสท์ : 21 Jun 2012 15:14  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

เสียงตอบรับจากลูกค้า

รีวิว Superlux HD681จากเว็บต่างประเทศครับ

http://www.head-fi.org/t/436092/superlux-hd681-impressions-akg-copy-budget-open-air-headphone

http://www.head-fi.org/products/superlux-hd-681/reviews

ส่วนหนึ่งจากรีวิวในต่างประเทศครับ

For a while, I was going out and buying all of the little Flavor of the Month headphones, searching for that actual "giant killer." Some of them I found to be pretty solid, others I was a little disappointed that there was so much hype for them. The one FotM trend that I found the most interesting, though, were the East Asian headphones that copied the designs of other companies and then put out a sound beyond their price -- companies like Superlux and Takstar. What attracted me to the Superlux HD 681s were the measurements that Tyll had on them from Inner Fidelity -- flat response, low price, high value sound. I bought them and they didn't disappoint.

The design felt solid, although terrible for portability. I found the auto-size adjusting band to work perfectly. The pleather earpads were big and, although not the most comfortable things ever, I could wear them for hours without hurting my ears, unlike the Grados.

The first thing I noticed was that they didn't sound like $30-40 headphones. Even the better $30-40 headphones sounded like the HTF600 or the HARX-700 -- good, but you could tell there didn't articulate detail as well as $80-100 headphones, as to be expected. I felt like they were able to resolve details as well as, or maybe even slightly better than my Koss DJ100s. They didn't have a super slow sound like my HTF600s. There was a definite brightness in the upper treble, but besides that they were excellent.

The bass was big, relatively tight, and full sounding with good impact. It was quick enough to keep up with songs like the Dark Psytrance song Zabava's bass line without muddying it up. The bass felt like it leaked very slightly into the mids, but a small EQ down at 100hz cleared it up nicely. I loved the quantity of the bass and I felt like it was slightly emphasized but not so much so that it was overpowering. The bass extension was above average for the price, but certainly not up to spec with higher end monitor headphones that have great bass extension.

The mids came out astoundingly clear for the price. Vocals are well done and crisp. Not too much I can say about this -- I found the mids to be very pleasing.

The treble is the only area I took found an issue with when it came to sound. The treble definitely had some kind of bright spike to it. It brought up some unusual high frequency artifacts in some songs. Still, with a little EQ work, the piercing brightness faded.

Overall I found these headphones to be astounding for the price and are some that I would suggest to anyone who is fine with a semi-open design at the price point. Superlux really delivered a winner that was able to punch out of its price bracket in terms of sound quality. I'm intending to borrow a friend's Audio-Technica M50 to do some A/B testing later, because I legitimately think the Superluxes can compete against them. Are they "giant killers?" Probably not, but they certainly destroy other $30-40 FotM cans in terms of sound quality.

ส่วนหนึ่งจากรีวิวในต่างประเทศครับ

1st i tried these off my laptop- sound was very nice, decent lows and highs, vocals ok. i was surprised- so i fired up my pc. x-fi to little dot 3 amp. pulled out an akg k240m 600 ohm for comparison. in music the akg is cleaner sounding, much flatter respnonse. the superlux has more bass and highs though. the highs are definately not as sweet as the akg. the bass is very nice though. sounds like an akg sextett and an audio technica a500 had a kid! a fun sound- not a flat sound. i used dance music, rock music, male and female vocals.

next some gaming. left 4 dead and unreal tournament 3. its no contest- the superlux has a bigger soundstage and the nice bass seals it. of course the k240m is not a gaming can. so i grabbed my jvc harx700 (i figured they compete in same price range). the jvc sounds muted in comparison, highs and mids not as present. the jvc has a ton more bass though.

these go for $45 shipped on ebay. for that price this is a great entry level open air headphone. it competes against an audio technica ath-ad300 (never heard it, but fwir its not too good), and a philips hp910 (great sound, lousy construction)

the driver is covered with a thick cloth pad and the speaker enclosures appear to be stuffed with a foam pad. might be easily moddable
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » ห้องซื้อขาย มือถือ แท็บเล็ต อุปกรณ์ไอที มือถือมือสอง
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: