Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
News:$135 ARMBRIX Exynos 5 Dual Cortex A15 Development Board

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Android Thailand Community - แอนดรอยด์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 0 / เข้าชม: 2048
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุค ดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 05 Jun 2003
จังหวัด: Chol-Bu-Ri มังค
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : News:$135 ARMBRIX Exynos 5 Dual Cortex A15 Development Board
วันที่โพสท์ : 22 Dec 2012 09:18  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

News:$135 ARMBRIX Exynos 5 Dual Cortex A15 Development Board

Ref.Link: http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/12/16/135-armbrix-exynos-5-dual-cortex-a15-development-board/

If you want to develop on a Cortex A15 processor, but Arndale development board is a bit expensive for you, don?t despair as ARMBRIX development board featuring Samsung Exynos 5 Dual processor is currently being developed and should be available in Q1 2012 for $135.

The preliminary specifications include:

- SoC ? Samsung Exynos 5 Dual Cortex A15 CPU + Mali T604 GPU
- System Memory ? 2 GB DDR3 @ 800 MHz
- Storage ? microSD slot
- Video Output ? HDMI
- Audio In/Out ? HDMI, SPDIF, Line In/Out.
- USB ? 2x USB 2.0 Host, 1x USB 3.0 host and 1x USB 2.0 device
- Ethernet ? Via USB to Ethernet hub.
- Expansions ? 3 headers.

This board is based on Arndale design, and will be software compatible. Currently, Arndale officially support Android only, but some instructions to setup the board as with Ubuntu server and boot from the network are available on Linaro website.Ubuntu can run on Google ARM Chromebook, which is based on Exynso 5 Dual, so there should be no problem running it on this board, although I?m not sure about GPU support.

That?s all the details I have for now. I would have wished they added a SATA connector, since Exynos 5 Dual processor embeds a SATA 3.0 controller, and it might not have added much to the cost.

ARMBRIX website will officially be launched end of December, beginning of January, and you?ll be able to pre-order the board for $135. The website is still under construction, but you may already notice some links to InSignal, the company behind Origen and Arndale boards. It appears they did not designed the ARMBRIX board, but were contracted for software development and support. I?ll most probably review the board once it becomes available.
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Android Thailand Community - แอนดรอยด์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: