Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 I NEED HELP TO CHANGE LANGUAGE FOR MY ASUS P505

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Windows Phone Community - วินโดว์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 1 / เข้าชม: 4187
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 16 Aug 2005
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : I NEED HELP TO CHANGE LANGUAGE FOR MY ASUS P505
วันที่โพสท์ : 17 Aug 2005 20:31  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

My PPc A5050 is with the language version in Chinese. to change for necessary WWE of a called File "unlocklangid.exe".. Somebody knows where i can arrange this file?

Thanks
observer
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 08 Jan 2004
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : Re: I NEED HELP TO CHANGE LANGUAGE FOR MY ASUS P505
วันที่โพสท์ : 09 Sep 2005 12:22  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

RIBAS ผู้เขียน:
My PPc A5050 is with the language version in Chinese. to change for necessary WWE of a called File "unlocklangid.exe".. Somebody knows where i can arrange this file?

Thanks

So that means you accentally upgraded the rom with the Chinese version. That 's ok as once when you have done that the device seems to lock itself down to a Chinese version.
So, my suggestion is if you are a p505 user and live in Thailand, please visit nearest i-mobile store and tell them to fix it up for you in order to avoid any errors as you might have damaged the motherboard of the device by upgrading it.
Or if you are not in Thailand, try to locate a nearest service centre and have they done for you..... or if you don't want to go anywhere else, try to visit its website the file that you are looking for is in there .... go for asus.com

wish you luck ,mate
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Windows Phone Community - วินโดว์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: