Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 แจก SmileySMS Program v1.53 - NEW

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Windows Phone Community - วินโดว์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 0 / เข้าชม: 3013
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
Mobile Member
Mobile Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 27 Sep 2006
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : แจก SmileySMS Program v1.53 - NEW
วันที่โพสท์ : 18 Dec 2007 20:37  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

Program Features
- Shows and displays ANIMATED smilies found in SMS texts in inbox and notifications.
- Assign .mp3,.ogg,.wav and other popular music file formats as your SMS ring tones.
- Remove phone number from the title of SMS notification,when the contact is known.
- Replace number in body of delivery report with the name of contact.
- Shows pictures of contacts in SMS notification.
- Easier to use menus for working with SMS notifications.
- WM5.0 like notifications for WM2003 users.
- Support for vibrate and vibrate time
- Bringing a menu for numbers found in your sms to "Send SMS","Save to Contacts",or "call"
- All features(including program) are configurable from control panel

To change program settings you have to go to "Settings" or "Control Panel"of your device and in"System" section of it,you'll find SmileySMS settings.

If before installing the program you opened the settings,you have to reset the device for settings to show up.
Also if you have sent/recieved SMSs before installing program,you have to do reset too!

This program is a plugin for default MailBox program,and whenever you receive an sms this program shows special notification message.
And also you can view it the same way in your inbox.
This program does not change your SMSes.

This program was mainly derived from my other project En2FaMail,which was intended to translate SMSs you receive into Persian(so if little features are implementated,thats the reason ),i just felt i can share parts that might be of interest to other people.So here it is.

Current engine uses an internal skin for notification.If i saw an interest in making other skins I'll add ways to implement your own skins.
Also animated icons and Picture Messages(EMS messages) will hopefully be added in next versions.

---------------------WM5/WM6 users ----------------------------
By default(if you install on storage card) program only shows those sms' in inbox with smiley after you have installed the program.
But to make it show all you previous smss too,just uncheck and check again "Inbox Smiley Forms" from program settings.
You will then be able to see all SMSs with smilies in your inbox.(if you install program on your device instead of storage card,hopefully program will work on installation and there is no need for this)

----------------------WM2003 users--------------------------------
There is some known problems when you forward a message using this program,especially if your message has " or ' in it,the forwarded message then will not contain all its text.

ใช้ได้ทั้ง WM2003 & WM5/6 http://rs206.rapidshare.com/files/75762837/SmileySMS.zip
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Windows Phone Community - วินโดว์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: