Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 Why do you like Sony Ericsson ?

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Webboard - กระดานสนทนา มือถือ แท็บเล็ต
ตอบ: 13 / เข้าชม: 5953
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
ผู้มาเยือน

หัวข้อ : Why do you like Sony Ericsson ?
วันที่โพสท์ : 26 Nov 2009 23:29  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

Help me please, I take a home work about idea of topic about Sony Ericsson
VS Nokie, and why most people like use nokie. Why!! please answer to me please !!!!!

===============================================
Why do you like Sony Ericsson ?

I think Sony Ericsson has many advantages.

First of all, One advantage of Sony Ericsson that is anyone can use it easily, even if you never use it before. They also have beautiful shapes. Many people choose Sony Ericsson because they can understand it easily, and it has many good systems such as sound system, camera system, music function and other function. Shape of Sony Ericsson is beautiful, and it also has good quality in audio. It also be everyone’s interest.

In my opinion, many people choose Sony Ericsson mobiles because, they have many interest functions that enjoy, and they are very good in sound system, and you can listen to music, play game, chat, sent data by used Bluetooth, play internet by “GPRS”, and other. Battery of Sony Ericsson save power to help the world, and it can used to make and receive calls, and listen to the music for a long time. In addition, camera in cyber shot system of mobile can take high quality photo, which has zoom. Finally, the most people choose Sony Ericsson because, they like the function, and it is easy to use. If you try to use handset, you will have an exiting experience.

1. What do you think about sony ericsson VS Nokie ?

2. what do you like between sony ericsson and nokie?

3. Why do you like Sony Ericsson or nokie ?
reboornnnn
ผู้มาเยือน

หัวข้อ : Re: Why do you like Sony Ericsson ?
วันที่โพสท์ : 26 Nov 2009 23:33  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

1. In my opinion I think Nokia is better than Sony as I have already tried
2. I prefer Nokia than Sony.
3. Because It's stronger and easier to use.
spore
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 27 Nov 2009 06:51  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

In my opinion, i think sony ericsson is better than Nokie because i like function of sony as sound system and camera system is very good.
Pop
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 27 Nov 2009 07:49  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I like sony ericsson!!!!
fet1
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 27 Nov 2009 07:55  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

Sony Ericsson for me as well, audio is great, cameras, pics res, features, menu etc compared to nokia which keeps on repeating their phones, they just change the model number. I used to have 2 sony ericsson phones and 3 nokia phones, overall phone experience, I will consider Sony Ericsson.
Big_sl
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 27 Nov 2009 07:56  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I've owned several models of both, and heres the thing, it really depends on the model of phone your looking at, and what your trying to do with it. Im currently using a Nokia e71 and I couldnt be happier with it.

Some pros and cons for both sides:
Nokia
Pros:
- Very intuitive phones, like.. if you dont happen to use a nokia phone for 10 years and you get a new nokia phone, you wont really have to learn how to use a nokia all over again... things will pretty much be the same.
- Most (of the newer models) of the phones are each designed with the consumer market in mind ( i.e e71 for business professionals, n95/96 for multimedia capabilities...)
- Newer models have fantastic battery life... my e71 has up to 30 something hours of talk time
- Depending on the model, phone casing is pretty sturdy, and you feel like you got your money's worth
- Have an EXTREMELY large database of apps, games etc.
- Check what comes in the box with the phone, when i bought my n95, it came with a lot of aftermarket stuff.. like an extra phone battery and a car charger.. with my current e71, it came with a leather case and and extra battery
- Nokia's Quad-band GSMs have the best and clearest phone reception I have ever experienced

Cons:
- Have become somewhat pricey
- have become somewhat mainstream.. i personally like to have a different phone than everybody else... and now everyone has the e71...

Sony Ericsson
Pros:
-Most phones have wonderfully brilliant lcd displays
-Phones come stock with some pretty cool applications (e.g fitness section with walking odometer.. etc.)
- If your phone's GUI isn't butchered by you service provider, SE phones have a pretty sexy GUI
-Most generally are excellent music players, intuitive and easy to manage, as well as having some pretty outstanding cameras... pretty good multimedia phones
- Pretty good speakerphones
Cons:
-Battery life is generally inferior to Nokia (with only a few exceptions)
- Not very intuitive... use a nokia for a month an go back and try to learn how to use your SE phone... you'll be veeeery frustrated.
- Flimsy form factor: all of the SE phones ive used have been made of some pretty cheap plastic casing... when compared to my e71... those things are no match... Also, many phones are built with defects... like the w580i's keypad was vulnerable to cracking... sent the damn thing in for repairs 3 times..

All in all... it really depends on what you want to do with your phone... and when you narrow it down to a few... always look up user reviews. For example, a phone could boast a 5 mp camera but it could be the worst one youve ever used.... user reviews are god's way of telling us to seek advice lol..

Anyway, good luck with your phone search.. and let me know what you decide on

วันที่โพสท์ : 27 Nov 2009 07:56  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I consider Sony Ericsson so be a maker of smart phones while Nokia is just gimmicky toys. I personally prefer Samsung and LG but then I'm not looking for a do-it-all device.
Both
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 27 Nov 2009 07:58  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I Guess its more personal preference, Nokia fans (like me) will always prefer a nokia, SE fans the SE.
I agree with Sven Nokia is behind on new developments, but they do get to it eventualy.

I do find Nokias more user friendl the Sony Ericson - though
AmpereKMUTT
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 27 Nov 2009 07:58  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I prefer sony ericsson because of its stability. Although ericsson's key pad design differs from other mobile vendors (make mobile user confuse), Ericssion mobile's quality and design are great.
M comsci PSU 555+
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Dec 2009 21:28  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I like sony ericsson!!!!
noname...
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Dec 2009 21:34  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I like Sony Ericsson more than Nokia because design and function in the mobile,nonetheless, I didn't ever used that of all.
Gin
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Dec 2009 21:35  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

For me,you know what? , i agree that Ericsson can use easy even you use cell-phone for the first time but, in summary I still like nokia .why? ,maybe now i use nokia and i impress it that it prevail , good service , cheap? etc. but it's only my opinion so don't mind with it
Fongza
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Dec 2009 23:03  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

Thank you everyone for good comment.
For comment of Mr.Big_sl, and it is very good comment because you can saye about better of Nokia and Sony Ericsson, and who can see your comment. They can think about choose buy mobile phone by Look properties of both band.

Finally, everyone say like Sony Ericsson becase it have good function,and it can easy to use function and it has good systems, and they like shape of mobile phone Sony Ericsson. But nokia, somepeople are like it becuase body of mobile is very good, and it has good service, and it can use windows by used mobile phone of nokie

thank you for all good comment
RiiG
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 07 Dec 2009 21:44  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I like Sony Ericsson Because SE have Smart Designer and Beautiful Interface
Easy to use
The Best Camera in Phone
The Best Music Phone
in 2010 in my Opinion SE Will have many Function and Design More than Aino Satio Yari X10
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Webboard - กระดานสนทนา มือถือ แท็บเล็ต
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: