Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
มีแอนดรอยตัวไหนที่กำลังจะเข้าไทยบ้างคับ

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Android Thailand Community - แอนดรอยด์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 4 / เข้าชม: 4738
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุค ดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
ผู้มาเยือน

หัวข้อ : มีแอนดรอยตัวไหนที่กำลังจะเข้าไทยบ้างคับ
วันที่โพสท์ : 28 Feb 2010 22:39  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

อยากได้แอนดรอยมากมาย แต่งบไม่เยอะ
เล็งๆ spica ไว้เหมือนกันราคาไม่แพง cpu เยอะดีเวลา up rom น่าจะไม่มีปัญหา ติดตรง ram น้อยไปหน่อย

แล้งเห็นว่า acer liquid ไม่แพง แต่ไม่รู้จะเข้าไทยรึเปล่า แล้ว acer จะดีมั้ย?

พี่ๆ เพื่อนๆ น้องๆ พอรู้มั้ยคับว่ามี แอนดรอยตัวไหนจะเข้าไทยบ้าง ขอสเปคกลางๆอะคับ จะได้รอ
ผู้มาเยือน

หัวข้อ : Re: มีแอนดรอยตัวไหนที่กำลังจะเข้าไทยบ้างคับ
วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Mar 2010 19:34  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

The Acer Liquid is easily the cheapest choice for its hardware range: retails (before VAT) at about ฿15,700, equipped with a Snapdragon chip and a fairly active developing community that's already rooted it and there's probably even a custom ROM that lets you flash Android 2.1 on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Acer will make it available in Thailand any time soon, so your best bet would be to order it from somewhere. Even adding up the costs, it's still much cheaper than the top-end Android handsets like the Nexus One, upcoming HTC Desire, or Motorola Milestone.

Barring that, I guess you could wait for HTC Legend, which will replace the Hero, although the hardware's not much of an upgrade (and since it's a HTC phone, it's sure to be at least ฿20,000 at least).

Sorry for replying in English. Can't be arsed to type in Thai, it annoys the everloving daylight out of me.
andy159
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Mar 2010 20:56  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

งบไม่เยอะหรอคับ

เอิ่ม เอาไงดี spica ก็ได้นะครับ หรือจะ Tattoo ไปเลย

แต่ในอนาคต อันใกล้ Hero ก็ น่าจะร่วงครับ

หรือไม่ก็ i-mobile ไปเลย ผมไม่เคยใช้นะครับ แต่ ส่วนตัว กลัว มันพัง ไอ-โมบายอะ

ในความคิดผม HTC เป้นต่อนะครับ Sence UI ได้เปรียบอยู่แล้ว แต่ อยู่ที่ราคาว่า ท่านกล้า ลองมั้ย -0-

ส่วนตัวผม รอ Legand ครับ ถ้าไม่เกิน 19000 สอย เลย ครับ
TiDE
SP Member
SP Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 02 Oct 2009
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Mar 2010 21:16  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

Anonymous ผู้เขียน:
The Acer Liquid is easily the cheapest choice for its hardware range: retails (before VAT) at about ฿15,700, equipped with a Snapdragon chip and a fairly active developing community that's already rooted it and there's probably even a custom ROM that lets you flash Android 2.1 on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Acer will make it available in Thailand any time soon, so your best bet would be to order it from somewhere. Even adding up the costs, it's still much cheaper than the top-end Android handsets like the Nexus One, upcoming HTC Desire, or Motorola Milestone.

Barring that, I guess you could wait for HTC Legend, which will replace the Hero, although the hardware's not much of an upgrade (and since it's a HTC phone, it's sure to be at least ฿20,000 at least).

Sorry for replying in English. Can't be arsed to type in Thai, it annoys the everloving daylight out of me.

Haha,I understand. !!
AeroROACH
ผู้มาเยือน

วันที่โพสท์ : 01 Mar 2010 21:24  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

รอ Acer เหมือนกันครับ มีใครรู้ข่าวไหมว่ามันจะมาเมื่อไร
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Android Thailand Community - แอนดรอยด์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: