Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
News: CPU quad core for Android System

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Android Thailand Community - แอนดรอยด์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 4 / เข้าชม: 5843
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุค ดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 05 Jun 2003
จังหวัด: Chol-Bu-Ri มังค
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : News: CPU quad core for Android System
วันที่โพสท์ : 22 Dec 2012 09:13  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

News: CPU quad core for Android System

Rockchip ออกชิปสี่คอร์ RK3188

Ref.Link: http://www.blognone.com/node/38886

http://www.blognone.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/news-thumbnail/category_pictures/rockchip.png

ถัดจาก Allwinner A31 คู่แข่งสายจีนเหมือนกันอย่าง Rockchip ก็ออกชิป 4 คอร์ออกมาติดๆ กันในทันที โดย RK3188 เป็นชิปตัวแรกในตลาดจีนที่ใช้เทคโนโลยีการผลิต 28 นาโนเมตร (Allwinner A31 ไม่ระบุเทคโนโลยีการผลิต) และรองรับ LTE

RK3188 ใช้แกนกลางเป็น Cortex-A9 ที่ทาง Rockchip ระบุว่าเร็วกว่า Cortex-A7 ที่ Allwinner ถึง 37% ที่สัญญาณนาฬิกาเท่ากันเพราะ A9 decode คำสั่งได้ 2 คำสั่งต่อสัญญาณนาฬิกาในทุกคำสั่ง ขณะที่ A7 สามารถทำได้ 2 คำสั่งเพียงบางคำสั่งเท่านั้น

ฟีเจอร์หนึ่งที่สำคัญของ RK3188 คือมันรองรับ 4G LTE มาในตัวเป็นพอร์ตเฉพาะสำหรับการสื่อสารความเร็วสูงกับชิปโมเด็ม แต่ราคาชิป LTE ที่ผ่านมาก็ยังไม่มีรุ่นราคาถูกออกมาให้เราได้เห็นกัน ดังนั้นแม้จะแท็บเล็ต LTE ขายจริงแต่ราคาก็อาจจะกระโดดจากแท็บเล็ตรุ่นอื่นๆ ไปอีกมาก

จนตอนนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ผลิตแท็บเล็ตรายใดสัญญาว่าจะผลิตแท็บเล็ตด้วย RK3188 ขณะที่ Allwinner A31 นั้นมีผู้ผลิตประกาศตัวทันทีหลายรายแถมมีราคาขายปลีกออกมาแล้ว ต้องลุ้นว่า RK3188 จะดันราคาได้เท่ากันหรือต่ำกว่าเดิมไปอีกหรือไม่

ที่มา - JSXL Tech, Gizmo China

รายละเอียด CPU รุ่นต่างๆ ทั้งเก่าและใหม่ ดูได้จาก Table ARM-based chips ด้านล่าง
จิม
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: News: CPU quad core for Android System
วันที่โพสท์ : 22 Dec 2012 09:13  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

AllWinner Publishes A31 Processors Details

Ref.Link: http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/12/09/allwinner-a31-and-a20-processors-details/

Several tablets based on AllWinner A31 quad core processor have been announced this week, such as Onda V972, but we did not really have full details on the processor. We now know more since AllWinner added product pages for two new (sun6i architecture. [Edit: A20 is actually sun7i...]) processors: AllWinner A31 and AllWinner A20.

[size=130]AllWinner A31 Specifications[/size]

AllWinner A31 is a quad core Cortex A7 processor with PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU (8 shader engines).

CPU ? ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-Core with 256KB L1-Cache/1MB L2-Cache
GPU ? POWER VR SGX 544 with Eight logic cores. Open GL ES2.0, Open CL1.x and DX 9_3 compliant.
Memory ? Dual-Channel LPDDR2/DDR3/DDR3L Controller, Dual-Channel NAND FLASH Controller and 64-bit ECC
Video
UHD H.264 4K ?2K @30fps video decoding
Full HD video decoding
BD Directory, BD ISO and BD m2ts video decoding
H.264 High Profile 1080P@60fps encoding
3840?1080@30fps 3D decoding
Complies with RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS streaming media protocol
Display
Dual-Channel LVDS 1080@60fps
4-lane MIPI DSI 1920 ? 1200@ 60fps
Dual-Channel RGB/CPU 2048 ?1536@60fps
Integrated HDMI 1.4 4K ?2K@ 30fps
Camera
Integrated Parallel & MIPI I/F sensor
Integrated Powerful ISP, supporting Raw Data CMOS sensor
5M/8M/12M CMOS Sensor supported
8/10/12-bit RGB Bayer sensor supported
PMIC ? PMIC AXP221 designed for A31. 21-CH power output and 2.2A Flash charging. Complies with USB 3.0 power supply standard
Audio ? Integrated HI-FI 100dB Audio Codec, and Three MIC including one MIC with Noise cancellation

The platform supports Android 4.2 and Microsoft Windows RT, but there?s no word about Linux. More on that at the end of the post.
จิม
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

วันที่โพสท์ : 22 Dec 2012 09:14  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

i.MX 6 Series Processors

Ref.Link: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/taxonomy.jsp?code=IMX6X_SERIES

The i.MX 6 series unleashes the industry?s first truly scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core families based on the ARM? Cortex?-A9 architecture. Together with a robust ecosystem, i.MX 6 series provides the ideal platform to develop a portfolio of end devices based on a single hardware design.

With high-performance multimedia processing, pin*- and software- compatible product families and integrated power management, i.MX 6 series is purpose built for the new era of smart devices.

*4 of 5 families are pin-compatible

The i.MX 6 applications processor is a Freescale Energy-Efficient Solutions product.

i.MX6Q: i.MX 6Quad Family of Applications Processors Favorite
Ref.Link: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6Q&nodeId=018rH3ZrDRB24A

The i.MX 6Quad family encompasses a quad-core platform running up to 1.2 GHz with 1 MB of L2 cache and 64-bit DDR3 or 2-ch., 32-bit LPDDR2 support. Integrated FlexCAN, MLB busses, PCI Express? and SATA-2 provide excellent connectivity, while integration of LVDS, MIPI display port, MIPI camera port and HDMI v1.4 makes it an ideal platform for leading-edge consumer, automotive and industrial multimedia applications.

จิม
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

วันที่โพสท์ : 22 Dec 2012 09:15  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

MediaTek Unveils Quad-Core Cortex-A7 MT6589 SoC
Ref.Link: http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/12/13/mediatek-unveils-quad-core-cortex-a7-mt6589-soc/

This December is a busy month for silicon manufacturers and Cortex A7 processor, after AllWinner A20 and A31, Rockchip RK3188 (4x Cortex A9), Qualcomm MSM8226 & MSM8626, Broadcom BCM21664T (2x Cortex A9), MediaTek announced MT6589, a quad-core Cortex A7 System on a Chip (SoC) with Imagination Technologies PowerVR Series5XT GPU that targets mid to high-end Android smartphones and tablets.

Mediatek MT6589 also integrates a multi-mode UMTS Rel. 8/HSPA+/TD-SCDMA modem developed in-house, Mediatek?s 4-in-1 connectivity combo (802.11n Wi-Fi, BT4.0, GPS and FM), and a multimedia subsystem that supports 1080p 30fps/30fps low-power video playback and recording, a 13MP Camera with Integrated ISP, up to FHD (1920?1080) LCD displays, and enhanced picture processing for DTV-grade image quality. This SoC also features MediaTek?s ?Cool 3D? suite for support for stereo 3D cameras and displays & real-time 2D-to-3D, as well as support for Miracast technology.

The first devices based on MediaTek MT6589 should be available in Q1 2013.

Engadget had a sample smartphone, and compared the performance to existing dual and quad core Cortex A9 processor with several benchmarks (Antutu, Vellamo and Quadrant). The results show that, as expected, a quad core Cortex A7 can?t quite match the performance of quad core Cortex A9 processor in any of the benchmark, but is still significantly faster than a dual core Cortex A9 according to Antutu 2 & 3, but still slower with Quadrant and Vellamo. This probably depends on how well different benchmark handle multi-cores, and the weight given to the GPU and other metrics.

Rem. จำ CPU ข่ายนี้ดีๆ นะครับ เดี๋ยวมันก็มาเมืองไทยกับ i-Mobile แน่เลยครับ
จิม
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

วันที่โพสท์ : 22 Dec 2012 09:15  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

Nvidia Tegra 4 to Feature 4 Cortex A15 Cores, 72 Graphics Cores

Ref.Link: http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/12/19/nvidia-tegra-4-to-feature-4-cortex-a15-cores-72-graphics-cores/

According to Nvidia Tegra roadmap, the first Tegra 4 (T40) is due in Q1 2013, before T43 & AP40 come out in Q3 2013. Information is still sparse, but somebody posted a leaked slide on Chip Hell which gives a few more details about the upcoming Tegra 4 processors.

Nvidia Tegra 4 Block Diagram

So this is what we currently know about the Tegra T40 processor:

-CPU ? 4x Cortex A15 (Eagle) cores @ 1.8 GHz + a battery saving core (aka companion core).
-GPU ? Geforce GPU with 72 cores providing 20x Tegra 2 performance and 6x Tegra 3?s.
-Memory ? Support for DDR3L, LPDDR2 and LPDDR3
-Video ? 1440p video encoding and decoding with VP8 and H.264 High Profile hardware acceleration
-Display - 2560?1600 24-bit, 1080p @ 120Hz, 4K displays via DSI and HDMI interfaces.
-Power ? Lower power than previous generations thanks to 28nm HPL process (low power with high-k metal gates). Tegra 4 will also feature a 5th core and PRISM (Pixel Rendering Intensity and Saturation Management) to optimize low power consumption.
-I/O ? USB 3.0, and? ?

Nvidia Tegra 4 will also feature hardware accelerated security for HDCP, secure boot and DRM. Nvidia T40 will be used in high-end tablets, smartphones and clamshell devices. We may know more about the processor, and possibly see some prototypes at CES 2013.

Via: Liliputing and Mobile Geeks
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Android Thailand Community - แอนดรอยด์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: