Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 ทำมั้ย i-mobile 626 มีปัญหาในการต่อเน็ต ใครรู้ช่วยบอกทีครับ

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » i-mobile Community - ไอโมบาย คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 0 / เข้าชม: 6553
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 24 Jul 2009
จังหวัด: กาฬสินธุ์
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : ทำมั้ย i-mobile 626 มีปัญหาในการต่อเน็ต ใครรู้ช่วยบอกทีครับ
วันที่โพสท์ : 24 Jul 2009 15:42  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

เมื่อก่อนก็ต่อได้ปกติ แต่ตอนนี้มันมีปัญหา หรือว่าจะเป็นที่คอม หรือที่โทรศัพท์ ใครรู้วิธีแก้ช่วยบอกที่คับ จะของคุณมาก

ผมเลยก็อฟมาให้ดู มี 2ปัญหาคับ

ปัญหาที่ 1

A Point to Point Protocol (PPP) connection was initiated but could not be completed because the remote computer did not respond in a timely manner or it did not give a valid response. This can occur for any of several reasons:

If you are trying to establish a connection to a virtual private network (VPN), try entering your domain name and your user name in User name as follows: DOMAIN\username, and try again to establish the connection.

If you are trying to establish a connection to a remote network, network congestion or a network device (such as a firewall) might be blocking your attempt to make a connection. Try your connection later, or contact the administrator of the remote network for more information.
You might need to install updated drivers for your modem, your network card, or another connection device. For more information, contact your hardware manufacturer.

ปัญหาที่ 2

Your modem (or other device) is not responding because of the following:

The modem is turned off, malfunctioning, or is not securely connected to your computer.

To resolve this problem, do the following:

Reset your modem. For more information, consult your modem documentation.

If you are using an external modem, ensure that you are using a proper serial cable and that it is connected securely. You may want to try replacing the modem cable. Also, if you are using an adapter to connect your external modem to your serial port, ensure that the adapter is wired properly for modem communication. For example, a 9-to-25 pin adapter for a mouse does not work properly with a serial network connection.
Test the serial port or multiport adapter, and replace it if necessary.

Ensure that the handshaking options for the modem are configured properly. Consult your modem documentation for information about different handshaking options available for your modem.
If your modem is not supported by Network Connections, switch to a supported modem.
Verify that another application, such as HyperTerminal, is not using the communications port. If the port is being used, subsequently starting Network Connections may cause this message to appear.

For more information, see Microsoft Product Support Services.
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » i-mobile Community - ไอโมบาย คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: