Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 how to hide time and date on V205's LCD?

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Samsung Community - ซัมซุง คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 5 / เข้าชม: 5289
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 05 May 2003
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : how to hide time and date on V205's LCD?
วันที่โพสท์ : 24 May 2003 14:33  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

does anyone knows the tip or solution how to hide time and date on V205's internal LCD. cuz now i have animation Wallpaper and the problem is, it can't look clear cuz of the time and date... please help
PS. Khun Kor_Jam please help
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 14 May 2003
หัวข้อ : Re: how to hide time and date on V205's LCD?
วันที่โพสท์ : 25 May 2003 23:06  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
does anyone knows the tip or solution how to hide time and date on V205's internal LCD. cuz now i have animation Wallpaper and the problem is, it can't look clear cuz of the time and date... please help
PS. Khun Kor_Jam please help

First pls go to Phone Settings > Display Setting > Graphic Logo > On

and then you have to create the plain logo and send it to yr mobile but the problem is you are not in Thailand so I only know the local website to support this. Anyway There is one website to support the plain logo but I'm not so sure it works or not? Just try !!!! pls go to www.fonetastic.com and go to Free DIY logo then do not create anythings just send the plain logo to yr mobile number. After you received the logo just save it!!!!
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 05 May 2003
หัวข้อ : i can do it but the time and date are still remain
วันที่โพสท์ : 27 May 2003 17:28  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

i can erase the logo by your instructure. but the problem is the time and the date is still remaining. how can i hide them? do you know the way?
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 14 May 2003
หัวข้อ : Re: i can do it but the time and date are still remain
วันที่โพสท์ : 27 May 2003 17:44  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
i can erase the logo by your instructure. but the problem is the time and the date is still remaining. how can i hide them? do you know the way?

can not ja
jet
ผู้มาเยือน

หัวข้อ : new poly tones
วันที่โพสท์ : 02 Jun 2003 16:25  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

please send me the update poly tones if you have time. thank you. here is my e-mail cc_cd_ck@yahoo.com
sweetesttaboo
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 06 Jul 2003
หัวข้อ : Re: i can do it but the time and date are still remain
วันที่โพสท์ : 06 Jul 2003 11:05  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

[quote="ขอแจม"]
thacha ผู้เขียน:

first, you gotta go to the menu funbox and then..download..and you will see catalog for sound or picture that you already downloaded to you cell phone..and then...you click to view that screen server..after that the corner on left hand side..will show you option..you can set that screen server on your cell phone's LCD>>>and after you click set as wall paper..the programme will ask you that you would like to show or hide text. you just click no on your below right hand side..so after that go back to main screen you will see your wall parer changed and no text or time show on your screen.
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Samsung Community - ซัมซุง คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: