Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 buy in USA, can its use in Thailand?

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Webboard - กระดานสนทนา มือถือ แท็บเล็ต
ตอบ: 2 / เข้าชม: 5362
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
ผู้มาเยือน

หัวข้อ : buy in USA, can its use in Thailand?
วันที่โพสท์ : 24 Mar 2003 05:47  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

i'm an exchange student in USA and my host family their will buy a phone for me on my birthday but i'm thinking when i go back to Thailand can i use that phone in Thailand or not, everyone please help he i want to know.... thank you.... tOnG
View
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 15 Mar 2003
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ :
วันที่โพสท์ : 24 Mar 2003 09:14  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

It's depend on the network in USA.
Sprint PCS's model cant use in Thailand though,
but some of Alltel or Singular could.
You need to make sure that the phone is support 900 / 1800 Mhz and not a CDMA. Actually most of new model are tri-band which support 1900/900/1800 Mhz.
ขอแจม
ผู้มาเยือน

หัวข้อ : Re: buy in USA, can its use in Thailand?
วันที่โพสท์ : 25 Mar 2003 00:05  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

TongA ผู้เขียน:
i'm an exchange student in USA and my host family their will buy a phone for me on my birthday but i'm thinking when i go back to Thailand can i use that phone in Thailand or not, everyone please help he i want to know.... thank you.... tOnG

If you want to buy the mobile phone in usa and want to use in thailand you must choose the triband band phone 900/1800/1900 mhz such as Samsung V205 but also you have to consider about the charger because in usa the electric voltage is different from thailand you must buy the adaptor to tranform the voltages. Beside some model of mobile phone it's available in thailand and if it's already launch so you can buy the charger here.
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Webboard - กระดานสนทนา มือถือ แท็บเล็ต
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: