Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 News:เล็กแต่แรง! Intel เพิ่ม NUC โมเดลใหม่ มาพร้อมกับ Core i7

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Windows Phone Community - วินโดว์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 0 / เข้าชม: 21689
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 05 Jun 2003
จังหวัด: Chol-Bu-Ri มังค
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : News:เล็กแต่แรง! Intel เพิ่ม NUC โมเดลใหม่ มาพร้อมกับ Core i7
วันที่โพสท์ : 05 Feb 2015 11:50  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

เล็กแต่แรง! Intel เพิ่ม NUC โมเดลใหม่ มาพร้อมกับ Core i7

ข่าวดีสำหรับคนชอบของแรงขนาดเล็กๆ หลังจากอินเทลประกาศเพิ่มรุ่นของ NUC พีซีขนาดจิ๋วรุ่นใหม่ที่เพิ่งเปิดตัวพร้อมกับซีพียูรุ่นที่ 5 ของ Core i ในรหัส Broadwell โดยมี Core i7 มาให้เลือกแล้ว

โมเดลที่ว่ามาในรหัส NUC5i7RYH ใช้ซีพียู Core i7-5557U ดูอัลคอร์ความถี่ 3.1GHz บูสต์ได้เป็น 3.4GHz พร้อมกับจีพียู Intel HD 6100 ส่วนตัวเครื่องจะแชร์กับอดีตรุ่นท็อปที่ยังไม่วางขายอย่าง NUC5i5RYH ที่ใช้กล่องทรงสูง (แต่ก็ยังเล็กมากเมื่อเทียบกับเดสก์ท็อปทั่วไป) รองรับแรมสูงสุด 16GB และฮาร์ดดิสก์ขนาด 2.5"

ตามกำหนดการแล้ว NUC ที่ใช้ Broadwell จะเริ่มขายเดือนมีนาคม แต่รุ่น i7 จะขายช้าหน่อยเป็นไตรมาสสองครับ

ที่มา - SlashGear

Mini, and even pico, PCs are not uncommon, but few will probably be aware that Intel has its own special line dedicated to that computing size. The Intel NUC, short for Next Unit of Computing, is the chip maker's own take on how mini PCs should be built, putting the whole computer in a single package rather than as separate components like most desktops. That NUC line is now getting a huge upgrade with the addition of a Core i7 configuration in the roster.

Although the NUCs have been around for quite a while now, this will be the first version that will go beyond the performance and power consumption balance of a Core i5 processor. This model, the NUC5i7RYH to be precise, will run on a dual-core Core i7-5557U. This gives the small-form computer a raw power of 3.1 GHz, 3.4 GHz on Turbo Boost. Graphics will be delivered by the latest Iris Graphics 6100.

Despite those seemingly powerful specs, this particular Core i7 is unmistakably a mobile chip variant of Intel's highest level processors. As such, don't expect desktop-grade processing power, but if you do, you are entirely missing the point of these PCs. They are designed for more moderate use cases like media consumption, office productivity and perhaps thin clients. They are, however, also suitable for a bit of gaming, as these NUCs share a lot of hardware in common with Valve's proposed Steam Machines.

Details of the Core i7 NUC5i7RYH are still sparse at the moment, though if we compare it with other models, we can expect it to support at most 16 GB of DDR3L RAM and a whole host of connectivity options, both wired and wireless. It is noted to have room for 2.5-inch drives, either HDD or SSD, which hints that this will not be the "slim" NUC model. The mini PC is scheduled to launch Q2 of 2015.

SOURCE: Intel
VIA: Liliputing
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Windows Phone Community - วินโดว์ คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: