Community แห่งนี้จะใช้งานได้ถึงวันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2566

สยามโฟน ดอท คอม : ชุมชนผู้ใช้มือถือ
 can V205 upgrade function like V200??

หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Samsung Community - ซัมซุง คอมมูนิตี้
ตอบ: 23 / เข้าชม: 10703
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ ตอบหัวข้อนี้
Translate this topic to English แสดงความเห็นเฉพาะสมาชิก ทวีตไปบนทวิตเตอร์ แชร์หน้านี้ไปบนเฟสบุคดูกระทู้ก่อนหน้า :: ดูกระทู้ถัดไป
Author
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 05 May 2003
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพฯ
รายละเอียดสมาชิก - View user's profile
หัวข้อ : can V205 upgrade function like V200??
วันที่โพสท์ : 06 May 2003 13:22  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

i'm using V205 right now. and according to your opinoins and suggestions. i'm confusing now that my unit can upgrade like V200 or not? cuz seems like V200 is better than V205 please help...
oHHo
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 14 May 2003
หัวข้อ : Re: can V205 upgrade function like V200??
วันที่โพสท์ : 14 May 2003 16:58  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
i'm using V205 right now. and according to your opinoins and suggestions. i'm confusing now that my unit can upgrade like V200 or not? cuz seems like V200 is better than V205 please help...
V205 I'm not sure but V200c can upgrade like V200
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : thanks Mr oHHo c",)
วันที่โพสท์ : 15 May 2003 10:57  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thanks for answer my question and how much the data link and GPRS CDs of V200 at MBK...??? can i load those pictrures and polyphonic tones from the CDs of V200 to V205?
oHHo
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: thanks Mr oHHo c",)
วันที่โพสท์ : 16 May 2003 09:37  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
thanks for answer my question and how much the data link and GPRS CDs of V200 at MBK...??? can i load those pictrures and polyphonic tones from the CDs of V200 to V205?
Yes.you can load pictures and poly from CD of V200. About price I will check again.
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : to Master oHHo.....c",)
วันที่โพสท์ : 16 May 2003 13:04  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

hi...c",)
thanks again for sharing your knowledge about cellphone specially, Samsung V205. actually, my girlfriend and i, we are using V205 in Philippines. and the problem is the local network here (Globe Telecom) don't support MMS function of V205. i hope that i can use our V205 in Thailand and i can send MMS message and use GPRS there. i asked one of my friend to but The Data link and CDs of V200. i think i will have it next week. can you help me or share me the way of loading those Pictures and Poly tones from CDs to my V200. thanks again Master oHHo... hope i can recieve any ideas from you soon...
oHHo
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ :
วันที่โพสท์ : 16 May 2003 13:31  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

You can read Thai language? If you have problem about datalink you can ask me but datalink use easy.
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: thanks Mr oHHo c",)
วันที่โพสท์ : 16 May 2003 14:29  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:

you can download easy gprs for samsung v200 from www.mobikiss.com no need to buy CDs ja. and also if your pc has an infrared port you don't need to buy data cable naja coz you can download via Irda (infrared) port from your phone ja.
oHHo
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: to Master oHHo.....c",)
วันที่โพสท์ : 16 May 2003 14:30  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
hi...c",)
thanks again for sharing your knowledge about cellphone specially, Samsung V205. actually, my girlfriend and i, we are using V205 in Philippines. and the problem is the local network here (Globe Telecom) don't support MMS function of V205. i hope that i can use our V205 in Thailand and i can send MMS message and use GPRS there. i asked one of my friend to but The Data link and CDs of V200. i think i will have it next week. can you help me or share me the way of loading those Pictures and Poly tones from CDs to my V200. thanks again Master oHHo... hope i can recieve any ideas from you soon...
Let start how to use datalink.
1.You must install program easy gprs if you want to upgrade vesion go to download.com or many website.
2.double click icon easy gprs and click in file (left hand side)and click setup window will open and go to port (datalink and infra) speed select 57600 click ok.You can tranfer data from mobile to computer or computer to mobile.
3.If you want download ringtone go to icon melody to phone.
4.If you want download picture go to image to phone
5.if you want download picture from camera in mobile to your computer go to icon my photo to PC and then upload to your computer and select drive to save picture in your computer.

Good luck........
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: to Master oHHo.....c",)
วันที่โพสท์ : 16 May 2003 14:34  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
hi...c",)

sure!!!! you can use your cellphone in Thailand coz here is already unlocked the cellphone and simcard.
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : about and mms
วันที่โพสท์ : 16 May 2003 15:59  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

I recommend you to call your service network operator and ask them about how to set mms and gprs. Is it available? I can only help you to find the setting menu only.

For V205 the gprs menu setting and the mms menu setting are hidden you must press the following code to reveal it.

gprs setting you must press *#87927# then the gprs menu setting will appear.

mms setting you must press *#87667# then the mms menu setting will appear.
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : big THANKS to both of you (Mr. oHHo & Khun Kor_Jam)
วันที่โพสท์ : 17 May 2003 01:54  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

hello...c",)
first of all, i'd like to thank you to Mr. oHHo and Khun Kor_Jam for helping and trying to answer my questions.
i will follow and use your instructions that you have given to me. and i will try to download the program GPRS and use infrared to have those pictures and poly tones.
anyway, thanks again for your knowledge and suggestions. i hope i can help you in return some other time...
PS. i will share you again the result after i try it. have a good time and thanks
ฉัตร
Year's Star

สมัครเมื่อ: 17 May 2003
หัวข้อ : ???????????
วันที่โพสท์ : 17 May 2003 02:57  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

ว่าจะมาตอบให้พอดี มีคนช่วยตอบตูม รุ่นนี้นี่คนช่วยกันดีจัง โชคดีครับ เออแถมอีกหน่อยใครมีlink wallpaperสวยๆสำหรับv200 ช่วยpostให้พี่thachaสุดหล่อของผมหน่อย
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : another tip V205
วันที่โพสท์ : 17 May 2003 13:53  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

hello... i wanna hare a new tip to you.
if you are uing V205 and you have incoming message but yo don't read it immediately, your V205 will continue alert every minute until you read that message.
reference from my girlfriend....
PS... thanks brother ( CHAT) for sharing me this website. take care and have fun out there...
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : sharing the result of trying download GPRS
วันที่โพสท์ : 19 May 2003 11:57  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

last weekend i tried to download the GPRS program and tried to send those pictures and poly tones from the laptop to my V205 by using Infrared. and it worked!!! yeahhhhh.... c",). now i have new Wallpaper and poly tones. i'd like to thanks to you guys
- Mr oHHo, for trying to answering my questions and teach me step by step of how to use GPRS program.
-Khun Kor_Jam, for an advise that i won't spend too much for buying ta new data link and GPRS...
-Chat for introducing this website to me....
now my question is if i go back to Thailand. can i use MMS message there? and how sure it is? please help me to answer this question.
ฉัตร
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : ??????????? ??????????mobikiss????? ???????????????????????
วันที่โพสท์ : 19 May 2003 16:42  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

สำหรับ v205 ต้องกด *#87927# จึงจะเจอเมนูตั้งค่า gprs ให้เลือกที่ profile1
ส่วนเมนูตั้งค่า mms ให้กด *#87667# แล้วเลือกที่ profile1

วิธีตั้งค่า gprs สำหรับ AIS

profile name : ais gprs
homepage : http://wap.mobilelife.co.th
security : non-secure
IP address : 203.170.229.034
bearer : gprs
user name : ไม่ต้องใส่
password : ไม่ต้องใส่
APN : wap

วิธีตั้งค่า mms สำหรับ AIS

profile name : ais mms
connection url : http://mms.mobilelife.co.th
IP address : 203.170.229.034
APN : multimedia

วิธีตั้งค่า gprs สำหรับ DTAC

profile name : dtac gprs
homepage : http://wap.djuice.co.th
IP address : 203.155.200.133
APN : wap.djuice.co.th

วิธีตั้งค่า mms สำหรับ DTAC

profile name : dtac mms
connection url : http://mms.dtac.co.th,8002/
IP address : 203.155.200.133
APN : mms
ฉัตร
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : ????????????????? ????????????????????????
วันที่โพสท์ : 19 May 2003 16:53  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

ตอบแทนให้คุณขอแจม ขอขอบคุณค้วย แล้วผมทำมือถือเพื่อนหายผมกำลังจะซื้อเครื่องใหม่ให้เขา เอา se t600 ให้เขาดีหรือ เพิ่มอีกหน่อยเอาa800ดี เขาช่วยผมเรื่องหนังสือมากแค่ค่าหนังสือก็เกินหมื่นแล้ว แต่ ผมเห็น se t600มันถูกดี แล้วสวยดีนะที่ไทยแค่5500เอง แต่a800ที่นี่มันประมาณ10000บาท ถือว่าแพงไหม se t600ที่นี่ก็9000บาทไทย แต่ถ้าเลือกseผมคงจะฝากเพื่อนซื้อจากไทย
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: ????????????????? ????????????????????????
วันที่โพสท์ : 19 May 2003 22:24  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

ฉัตร ผู้เขียน:
ตอบแทนให้คุณขอแจม ขอขอบคุณค้วย แล้วผมทำมือถือเพื่อนหายผมกำลังจะซื้อเครื่องใหม่ให้เขา เอา se t600 ให้เขาดีหรือ เพิ่มอีกหน่อยเอาa800ดี เขาช่วยผมเรื่องหนังสือมากแค่ค่าหนังสือก็เกินหมื่นแล้ว แต่ ผมเห็น se t600มันถูกดี แล้วสวยดีนะที่ไทยแค่5500เอง แต่a800ที่นี่มันประมาณ10000บาท ถือว่าแพงไหม se t600ที่นี่ก็9000บาทไทย แต่ถ้าเลือกseผมคงจะฝากเพื่อนซื้อจากไทย

ต้องถามว่า งบเท่าไหร่ และต้องการฟังค์ชั่นอะไรบ้าง ถ้าดูจากสองรุ่นที่คุณเลือก แสดงว่าไม่เน้นฟังค์ชั่นมาก และที่สำคัญไม่เน้นจอสี แต่ขอเสนอว่าไม่เวิร์ค ทั้งสองรุ่น ถ้าให้เลือกนะเอาแบบว่างบไม่เกิน 10,000 บาท ทำไมไม่ซื้อ moto c350 จอสี เล่น gprs ได้ แต่ส่งmms ไม่ได้ และไม่มีอินฟราเรดพอร์ต ลูกเล่นเพียบ ราคาเครื่องเปล่าเมืองไทย 6,500 บาท
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: sharing the result of trying download GPRS
วันที่โพสท์ : 19 May 2003 22:30  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
last weekend i tried to download the GPRS program and tried to send those pictures and poly tones from the laptop to my V205 by using Infrared. and it worked!!! yeahhhhh.... c",). now i have new Wallpaper and poly tones. i'd like to thanks to you guys
- Mr oHHo, for trying to answering my questions and teach me step by step of how to use GPRS program.
-Khun Kor_Jam, for an advise that i won't spend too much for buying ta new data link and GPRS...
-Chat for introducing this website to me....
now my question is if i go back to Thailand. can i use MMS message there? and how sure it is? please help me to answer this question.

sure!!! you can use mms here but you have to buy new simcard as AIS or DTAC coz the roaming service for mms and gprs between thai and phillipines not available for present. AIS or DTAC prepaid or postpaid both of them can use for mms and gprs.
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: can V205 upgrade function like V200??
วันที่โพสท์ : 19 May 2003 22:34  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:

you can upgrade your v205 to v200 from now pls go to http://www.pantip.com/cafe/mbk/topic/T2250352/T2250352.html you will see how to upgrade yr phone... good luck
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : to Khun_Kor_Jam
วันที่โพสท์ : 20 May 2003 13:13  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thanks for introducing me the website of Pantip.com i'll try to check it out that website and thanks for your answering. so from now i can tell my girlfriend that our V205 can use and send MMS in Thailand. anyway, which network is easy to use for send MMS between AIS and DTAC? and how much per message? if i send MMS there in Thailand?
ฉัตร
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : ???????????????gprs????kb??????????????wap??????????????????
วันที่โพสท์ : 20 May 2003 13:49  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

ส่วนส่งmmsลองถามราคาล่าสุดของแต่ละเครือข่ายอีกที เออผมใช้nokia7210 แต่ว่าจะถอยv200อยู่ อยากถามว่ามันใช้javaได้ไหมครับ แต่เท่าที่ทราบมาคือไม่นะ ส่วนmoto c350นี่มันได้รางวัล best cellphone 2003 จริงหรือครับ มีคนบอกผมมา แต่ผมยังไม่เคยเห็นซักที
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : helping you find Moto C350
วันที่โพสท์ : 20 May 2003 15:22  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

Chat,
please check this http://www.siamphone.com/catalog/motorola/c350.htm and you will see Motorola C350 ok
kAtwOmAn
SP Moderator
SP Moderator
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : Re: to Khun_Kor_Jam
วันที่โพสท์ : 20 May 2003 23:04  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

thacha ผู้เขียน:
thanks for introducing me the website of Pantip.com i'll try to check it out that website and thanks for your answering. so from now i can tell my girlfriend that our V205 can use and send MMS in Thailand. anyway, which network is easy to use for send MMS between AIS and DTAC? and how much per message? if i send MMS there in Thailand?

mms 15 baht/message gprs 0.05 baht/1 kb

you can not send between AIS and DTAC it only can send same network. Both of them it's ok for mms. For me I'm use AIS but no idea to reccomment you which is good network.
thacha
Cool Member
Cool Member
Year's Star

หัวข้อ : thanks for the poly tones
วันที่โพสท์ : 21 May 2003 10:14  
ตอบโดยอ้างถึง  

to Khun Kor_Jam
thanks for the poly ring tones that you have send them to me. i will load those tones soon.
my girlfriend has a question to ask you that can V205 download or have a Mirror function like T500? cuz she really wants to have Mirror function. please help...
แสดงผู้ตอบย้อนหลัง:   
หน้าแรกคอมมิวนิตี้ » Samsung Community - ซัมซุง คอมมูนิตี้
ตั้งกระทู้ใหม่  ตอบหัวข้อนี้
หน้าที่ 1 จากทั้งหมด 1   

ไปยังหัวข้อ: